- Stand with your back against a wall, placing your feet about two feet out in front of you. Feet should be hip-distance apart.
- Bending your knees, slide your back down the wall until your knees are at 90-degree angles. Your knee joints should be over your ankle joints, so you may need to inch your feet farther from the wall to create proper alignment. Your thighs should remain parallel.
- With your core engaged, extend your left leg out. Hold for xx seconds, then lower.
- Repeat the same motion, slowly lifting your right leg. Hold for xx seconds.
- Perform for recommended number of reps and sets
See vide here.