- Grab a couple of dumbbells and sit on a military press bench or a utility bench that has a back support on it as you place the dumbbells upright on top of your thighs.
- Clean the dumbbells up one at a time by using your thighs to bring the dumbbells up to shoulder height at each side.
- Rotate the wrists so that the palms of your hands are facing forward. This is your starting position.
- As you exhale, push the dumbbells up until they touch at the top.
- After a second pause, slowly come down back to the starting position as you inhale.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
See video here.