- Kneel 1-2 feet in front of a cable system with a rope attached.
- After selecting an appropriate weight, grasp the rope with both hands reaching overhead. Your torso should be upright in the starting position.
- To begin, flex at the spine, attempting to bring your rib cage to your legs as you pull the cable down.
- Pause at the bottom of the motion, and then slowly return to the starting position.
- These can be done with twists or to the side to hit the obliques.
Note: When coming down with the rope, crunch to the left, then crunch to the right. This is one rep. Left (right) elbow will be outside of left (right) knee and right (left) elbow will be in between legs.
See video here.