- Kneel 1-2 feet in front of a cable system with a rope attached.
- After selecting an appropriate weight, grasp the rope with both hands reaching overhead. Your torso should be upright in the starting position.
- To begin, flex at the spine, attempting to bring your rib cage to your legs as you pull the cable down.
- Pause at the bottom of the motion, and then slowly return to the starting position.
- These can be done with twists or to the side to hit the obliques.
- Repeat the movement for the prescribed number of repetitions.
See video here.