- Lie on the floor face down and place your hands about 36 inches apart from each other holding your torso up at arms length.
- Place your toes on top of an exercise ball. This will allow your body to be elevated.
- Lower yourself until your chest almost touches the floor as you inhale.
- Using your pectoral muscles, press your upper body back up to the starting position and squeeze your chest. Breathe out as you perform this step.
- After a second pause at the contracted position, repeat the movement for the prescribed amount of repetitions.
Se video here.