- Start with your feet shoulder-width apart and a kettlebell between your feet. This will be your starting position.
- Bend at the knees and squat down to pick up the kettlebell by the horns or handle. Keep your back flat, hips back, and core braced.
- Extend through your knees and hips and bring the kettlebell up to your chest, before quickly dropping down into a squat. At the bottom of the squat your knees should be at 90 degrees, your elbows stacked on your thighs, and your core engaged.
- Stand back up from the squat, keeping the kettlebell close to your chest, then lower it back down to the ground, returning to the starting position. This is one repetition
- Continue for the recommended number of repetitions or time.
See video here.