- Get on all fours on the floor with your feet hip-width apart and hands shoulder-width apart. Push your hips up as high as possible so that you resemble an inverted V. Keep your back flat with your arms and legs straight but knees unlocked. You should be up on your toes. This is your start position.
- As you lower your hips, keep your legs straight but allow your arms to bend as you push forward so that your chest nearly grazes the floor like a dive bomber.
- Press back through your hands to full arm extension and repeat for the required number of reps.
- Curve your back and extend your arms without locking out; your face should be looking forward the top. Hold for a count and reverse direction, pushing your hips up so that you’re back in an inverted V.
- Repeat for the required number of reps.
See video here.