- Lie on your back and bend your knees to approximately 60 degrees.
- Position your feet flat on the floor. Place your hands loosely behind your head. This is the starting position.
- Bring your right elbow and shoulder across your body. At the same time, move your left knee toward your left shoulder. Try to touch your knee with your elbow. Exhale as you do so.
- Move back down to the starting position, inhaling as you do so. Repeat the movement with your left elbow and your right knee.
- Continue alternating movements until you have completed the desired number of reps.
See video here.